It is always a good idea to improve your qualifications as much as you can. Because it helps with your future employers! Yes it is a fact that the employers are always looking for the most qualified and talented individuals. So go ahead. See what you can do to boost your chances.
Doing a course in NIIT might help, because there’s not a single employer who does not recognize NIIT and the career enhancing courses this computer education institution offers. It might be a good idea to try out the Post Graduate Programme in I.T. (PGPIT) Business Intelligence course. This is one course that has become hugely popular in recent times across the country. Let us discuss the main features of this course here. Once you know them, you will realize just why there is such a huge demand for the PGPIT in Business Intelligence course.
What is the Post Graduate Programme in I.T. (PGPIT) Business Intelligence Course?
This is a 48 weeks professional program for graduates. The syllabus is industry endorsed. The unique feature of this program is that it is divided into 2 parts – 24 weeks of training and 24 weeks of paid internship. The paid internship plan has been devised in such a way that a major chunk of the money invested by the student can be recovered even before he or she passes the exam. And once the exam is cleared, NIIT will arrange for campus interviews. Often, the student is absorbed by the company where he/she did the 24 week paid internship.
I.T. (PGPIT) Business Intelligence Semesters
- IT Fundementals and Computing
- Logic Building and Effective Problem Solving
- Object-Oriented Programming Using C#
- Introduction to the Relational Database Management System
- Querying and Managing Data Using SQL Server
- Web Page Authoring
- Analyzing and Presenting Data
- Enterprise Framework Analysis & BI Fundementals
- Business Analysis Using BI Tools
- Option 1: Base SAS Programming
- Option 2: Business Statistics Using SAS Enterprise Guide
I.T. (PGPIT) Business Intelligence Eligibility
If you are interested in joining the PGPIT Business Intelligence program, you should have,
- Completed your Graduation.
- Your class XII score should be equal to or more than 60%.
- Your age should be less than or equal to 27 years at the time of admission.
- You should secure a minimum score of 11 to maximum 14 in the Front Office Test.
NIIT Purbachal near Avishikta is one of the 5 centers in Kolkata where you can do this program. Are you interested in the NIIT PGPIT Business Intelligence course?
Call up 2484.8822 or 98300 94941 for more details.